THE OWNER

My photo
hell-O guyss , im Athirah Ramli from Ampang , KL :) Just ordinary person . Studying at Politeknik Sultan Idris Shah , Sabak Bernam , Selangor . taking Dip.Hotel & Catering Management :) . So , if u guys wanna know me well , do read my blogg yeah :D Dont forget to drop some comments x). I have my own PRIDE as you . Always be myself . I do much LOVE my family & my friends . Do always keep in touch yah . Much LOVE ! XOXO xD

Followers

Sunday, April 17

Fokus Fokus =.=

Salam , Hye guys . esok start FINAL . whoot whoot >,< . Cuaknyaa hamba . 



*18.04.2011 - Front Office

*21.04.2011 - Operation Restaurant 
*26.04.2011 - Math In Food Service


Thats all , Thank you . Haha . this sem , paper final , ni je . tapi nak study punya malas , haihh -.-'  .


 But , on 28.04.2011 , tyaa ada test JPJ  ! OMG . haha . kena balik LAMBAT . terpaksa , even exam habis awal dari cos lain :) . Never Mind , cuti 2 months derr . kesah plakk ? Haha :D  

Ohh , btw . Wish me LUCK yahh . to my friends in PSIS , goodluck & do your best :D




cuak ; Athirah (:

1 comment:

  1. cian delooooo....
    huhuhu,nyway gudluck 2 beb! wish me luck 2...

    loversss....EIQA MOHD ZAINUDIN! =)

    ReplyDelete